_o0~A blackbird's nest~0o_

Bird
Rubber Band
Rubber Band

_o0~A blackbird's nest~0o_

Post by Bird »

Welcome to my traveling Journal,
As you currently see the title of this thread is what my journal has been like on the internet since I was 13.
I traveled from Gaiaonline to the Wildsongclub and then finally to here.
I know there's been a few sites that I lost on the way but that happens.

Anyway. I mostly plan on making petz profile back-ups on this board.
I'm gonna copy profiles over from Milk and DG. I'll most likely try to organise them better. I know my Dukes group is a mess.
But I'll also try to sporadically give fun updates!
Hope you enjoy your time here!

Also! Feel free to ask me anything! Like when we were teens on the internet we'd ask each other favourite colours and stuff like that, go wild!
mazzew
Thumbtack
Thumbtack

Re: _o0~A blackbird's nest~0o_

Post by mazzew »

what do you like that most people hate?
Bird
Rubber Band
Rubber Band

Post by Bird »

mazzew wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:52 am what do you like that most people hate?
that's a deep deep question :thinking:
and many possible answers.

*insert a three page essay here*

Probably listening to people rambling on about stuff.
-Or peanut butter-syrup sandwiches (everyone over here is peanut butter hagelslag fan but that's way too dry in my opinion)
-or eating way too much butter on my foods. <--- everyone is always like WHAAA whenever I do that in public.
-I also like hobos, I just don't really know how to approach them but I wanna like chat with them and let them know they're not unloved. But yeah I don't know how to start that conversation.
There's also various other subjects I could mention but it all sorta depends on who you're with, for example I LOVE the idea of colonizing Mars, but I know plenty of people in my enviroment that think it's useless for unrealistic reasons, but i'm also part of a stargazing club and let's face it, those people are all facinated by the idea of colonizing Mars.
More serious things go into politics and since we don't do politics here those ain't part of the essay but if I did an actual three page essay they would be.
OH OH OH I ALSO LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE CORRECT MY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR, well I used to as a teen. I wanted to better my English.
Nowadays I'm mostly creative in language. I still like it however when I struggle with certain words. GOTTA LEARN HOW TO SPELL THE WORDZ MAN!

*I also like rambling myself, it might be slightly noticable*

What about you? Anything you like that most people hate?
mazzew
Thumbtack
Thumbtack

Post by mazzew »

THOSE WERE REALLY GOOD ANSWERS... i'll need more time to think...
also did you know you can lock threads in your homeboard so only you can post there? that way you don't need to beg people not to post haha
Bird
Rubber Band
Rubber Band

Post by Bird »

mazzew wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:39 pm THOSE WERE REALLY GOOD ANSWERS... i'll need more time to think...
also did you know you can lock threads in your homeboard so only you can post there? that way you don't need to beg people not to post haha
someone told me that yes. But I haven't looked into it further